Thursday, 24 May 2012

SUNSHINE


Hey. You know why my blog's title is sunshine? I bet u guys donno aite? Okay. Lemme tell ya. Beware! There might be, nope. There will be many broken english, grammatical error and whatsoever in this post and any other post. Cuz I dont give a damn bout it. Both my english n bahasa sucks. So.. Please do not criticize me. Who are you to judge me. Unless you're my boyfriend. Okay.. Lets start.....


There is this one person which is my boyfriend. He is my first and I hope he will be my last. His name is MOHD NAZIRUL HAZIQ BIN MAHDI. He is my sunshine because... He brighten my life with his smile since the first day I met him, which is when i'm in form 2. Oh. He is 3 years older than me btw. Back then he is skinnier than now. Now, he is my teddy bear because dia macam teddy bear laaaaa. Like the big one he gave me for my 17th birthday. Hohoho.. I love his tummy. Boleh jadi bantal.. :p

Haziq... Hrmmmm. He's not romeo romantic kind of guy that u guys always saw in movies television whatsoever. But he is the perfect guy for me. When we love someone. We dont actually care about the person looks. The things that matter is loyalty, love, passion and respect. Other than that, just anugerah.

We are almost 3 years in relationship. Thank god for that. He will graduate soon in civil engineering. He is so awesome and cleaver. So berbeza with me kan? After graduate, maybe he will find job to earn money for us to get married. Awwwww :') . Yeah. Hopefully we will soon. Because actually. I know and I realize that in Islam this couple2 thingy is haram because it will lead us to maksiat and fitnah. Its not like what other people said, ''SANGAP". Its about halal and haram. Even couple gik haram what to say dating ke ulu ke hilir bekepit-kepit gia. In Islam, if the guy is good enough to be a husband, to take care of the girl and everything, they should dikahwinkan because takut2 kalau nanti silap2 lelaki pilihan lain perangai nya tidak baik. Argh. Pls dont mind bout that. I dont know how to explained! So berserabut.

I know this post already kacau bilau and out of topic. Sorry for that. But thats just me. Random person. I'm just typing whats on my mind. And my mind is like @&/%*=(&)-?*-:@"

I dont even know. Before uols fening kepala, saya ingin mengundurkan diri dulu. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment