Friday, 25 May 2012

Again..


Okay. Today we will going to my uncle's place to celebrate my  grandad's birthday again. Yeah again. Forrrealll. Actually, his birthday is on 22nd of May which is on the same date with my boyfie's sister, iqa. But I totally forgot bout it. So I didnt wish both of them. Memang I nie pelupak babo tahap apa punya manusia. Sorry lah kan. Otak sik bagus bah. Eh. Melalut lah pulak.. Sambung balit eh. Last saturday already celebrate his birthday actually. But I dont know why we have to celebrate it again. Besar besaran pulak tu. Apelah.. Pelukah? Me so jelly. :(

I never celebrate my own birthday. Except for that one time when im still in kindy. Sekali dengan my uncle and youngest brother yang share sama birthday. I dont quite remember bout it actually because im still young.... Tonight.... We are young. So lets set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sunnnnnnn! Belagu lah pulakkkk.

Actually, memang me maok rasa perasaan celebrate my birthday. But. :(((( biarlah... Who cares. Ingin memang ingin. Zaman sekolah2 dahulu kala... Edeh. Lamak lah gilak bunyi nya... I'm the one who always gago busybody mok celebrate my FRIENDS pun birthday. So sempat lah merasa birthday. But sebenarnya, ze cake is for me to eat. Hahahahaha. I love cakessss! That is why saya semakin bulat tembam buntat. Haha. Big and beautiful. Alaaaa.. Perasan lah pulak. Sik malu adoooo. Puiiii. Me like cake more than chocolate. Kerana saya mempunyai migrain yg kira teruk juak lah sebab tegal chocolate saya boleh dpt migrain. Bukan ke teruk namanye tu.. Okay lah. Nak solat duluuuuuu.. Masa maghrib amatlah singkat. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment