Monday, 28 May 2012

Register!


This morning, I went to Inti college at jalan stampin for registeration. Fuhh. Lebih dr sejam perjalanan bcause of jalan jam. Kan ada flyover under construction kat area tu.. Thats why lah. Neway, the registeration was okay. Then, we went round2 pusing2 kampus. So kacakkk. Awesome  jugak. Ada tempat main pool dkt perempuan punya hostel wing. Im soooo super excited mok start study. Sik saba doooo.. But the environment was little bit gloomy. Cam sekda manusia jak.. But for me its kinda okay bcause kita sikkan mudah distracted. Mun if ramai lebih meriah. Hopefully I will dapat manyak kawan oooo. One more thing yang best pasal ambik course culinary dkat sia is if masa perlu ke dapur masak and everything we will be cooking at BCCK's kitchen. Punye lah best kan. BCCK is Borneo Convention Centre Kuching btw. Mesti ala-ala Hells Kitchen nak oh. Nak Gordon Ramsey ya bah. Sikkan siktauk.. Hm... I wish I can stay in the hostel. But, its so expensive. :( Y U NO CHEAP?

Whatever.. Weiii! Ya know whut? I miss mohd nazirul haziq bin mahdi so much.

Akkkay. Until we meet again. See ya. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment